Friday, April 9, 2010

Hanging in there

Yes, we are still alive, I think! Life has been crazy lately, especially the past two weeks and I don't think it's going to let up any time soon. With school coming to a close if just a few short weeks, the stress levels get higher and the free time gets lower. So that has been the reason for our MIA status. Plus we have been snowed in for the past week it seems, it's the ninth day of April and we have received 16 inches of snow in the past week! But would you expect anything different from spring weather in the Rockies? Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well, and we will try to keep our sanity until the end of the semester :) Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Misty Call said...

I'm glad you guys are hanging in there. I think you two deserve a vacation!:) But good luck with finals!!! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Kim Call said...

Good to hear from you! Whats up with all the snow? so we don't get to see you? Hope you guys can get to the blessing May 2nd....looking forward to being with you!

Kim Call said...

P.S. How was your Easter? We missed you guys!

Kim Call said...

Good to see you two this last weekend! Don't see enough of you! Love you both and truly enjoyed our time with you.

Kim Call said...

So, I keep looking here for news of you two.....thank goodness I can call and bug you once in awhile! Can't wait to see you again soon....thanks for your help with the shower, Afton. Love you guys!

Kim Call said...

Dad and I love looking at your blog....how's Trevor's New York adventure? Keep us posted! Love you.