Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh, and by the way...

Yes, it is snowing again in Logan. I know that groundhog saw his shadow, and we are not out of the winter months quite yet, but I SO want spring to come. I miss short sleeved shirts and capris and my FLIP FLOPS!!! I miss the sun and going swimming outside, not in an indoor heated pool or jacuzzi. I miss flowers and birds and not having to turn my car on a half hour before I leave to go anywhere just so the ice will thaw on my windshield. I miss opening the windows at night and feeling the cool breezes blow in while you fall asleep. I hope I can make it a few more weeks :) Here's to spring on its way...

3 comments:

Kim Call said...

Oh, you gave voice to everything I have been thinking! I'm trying so hard not to complain because I know we need the moisture in our area but I am SO tired of bleak skies and cold temperatures. I HATE white, especially in snow form! I'm with you ~ looking forward to going outdoors without a coat! We'll make it! Love you.

Ruachel said...

Amen! It is so annoying to have to warm up my vehicle before going anywhere. And of course, it will be great to wear flip flops without my toes freezing.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Okay. So our blog is priate now. The pre-blog isn't private. I won't really post anything there, but when I update the private blog I'll post on the pre-blog just to say I posted. So there won't be pictures or info on the pre-blog, but it will say "hey I posted" or something so that you know (since private blogs don't show updates on the blog list). So if you go into your blog list and change our address to the pre-blog one, you'll know when we updated. Does that make sense?