Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I absolutely love the Holidays! I am one of those annoying people that start listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Not that I don't respect Thanksgiving and everything, I just love the atmosphere of the Holidays and I usually get caught up in it a little too soon. So, naturally, I went and bought a little Christmas Tree a couple days before Thanksgiving and had to set it up right away. And later that evening, Trevor and I went shopping for all types of Christmas decorations to make my house festive. Here is the product of our little pre-christmas adventure.

6 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Cute! Yay I'm SO glad you have a blog! Now I can see what you're freaking up to! I miss you! Can you even believe Bob is in my ward?? Oh my!

Analeis Paul said...

Hey Afton! This is Analeis Peterson from Monroe. I stumbles upon you blog and thought I'd let you know I looked at it. Me and my husband have a blog as well. It's codyandannie.blogspot.com!
Congrats on your engagement! You two look really cute together:)

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I think it's time for you to post...

Amanda Hall said...

Dude Afton, You should probably update your blog.

Jens and Patricia said...

Hey Afton! This is Patricia Nielson..Jens's wife? Do you remember either of us? Anywho we came across your blog and wanted to let you know. Our blog is private but if you would like an invite than you can go to jensandpatricia.blogspot.com and leave a comment with your email and I can add you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ruachel said...

I am the same way you are with Christmas. My husband makes me wait until Thanksgiving until I can set up our tree. It's torture. The holidays are so much fun.