Monday, November 23, 2009

I can't think of a title....

Wow, so it has been seriously almost a year since my last post. I am soooo sorry, for those of you that know me well, does this really surprise you? I thought the blog would help me keep in touch with people better, since I suck at calling people on the phone and checking up. And it did for like a week, but this time I will do better! I promise, and if my blog goes unchecked for another year, those that gently prodded me last time, please do so again. I love you all, and will do better on the blog :)

4 comments:

Amanda Hall said...

Afton! It's about time!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

It's about time! I am so glad you are back in the blogging business! It is seriously the only way I stay in touch with people!

Ruachel said...

Don't feel too bad, I am really bad at blogging too! It is hard when you are in school. Good luck...

Jens and Patricia said...

It was good to hear from you! I am glad you finally updated! I hope you continue to do so.