Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15

So school is finally done, as are finals, and I absolutely love all the free time I have on my hands these days. I still have to work of course, and so does Trevor, but to not have school to worry about until January 11 is the best feeling in the world. Every semester after the finals have been taken, I always wonder how I survive through the stress. But I always do, and here I am actually seeing my husband during the day and spending time together! Ha it's great! And I did watch a really great movie just now with my free evenings. I definitely recommend it. It's Julie and Julia. It's about this girl that basically has a midlife crisis and to fix it, decides to cook her way through a Julia Childs cookbook. I loved this movie so much because I LOVE to cook and I LOVE to eat, and the character Julie works a job that is identical to mine. In fact, when I was watching it, I started laughing out loud because the things her customers were saying to her were exactly what I hear everyday. Every last detail from her hideous headset she has to wear and her tiny cubicle reminded me of my wonderful, fulfilling job at Qwest. But hey, means to an end right. Anyway, I really liked this movie. If you watch it and don't like it, sorry, I really enjoyed it. But that's about all for tonight. Nothing too interesting and no pictures. I am a boring blogger. And I am hungry now since I was talking about food....remember to watch the movie. But don't watch it with you husband, or boyfriend. They will ruin it. It's a girl movie, or a by yourself movie :)

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I'm glad you finally get a break! You guys are seriously the busiest couple I know. I swear.

Kim Call said...

I will definitely get that movie...Audrey, Symony and I will have a girls' night ~ we'll get to see a bit of your world on film! Enjoy your vacation ~ you certainly deserve it. Love, mom Call