Saturday, December 5, 2009

This Week's Review

So the Thanksgiving Holiday was a lot of fun, I am sad that we didn't get to stay with Trevor's family for very long, but at least we got down there and spent some time. All of Trevor's 12 siblings were there, except Nate, so we had a full house and it was so great to have a break from school and work and just hang out with everyone. Trevor's oldest brother Rob and his wife Natalie just had their baby girl, Brooklyn. The pictures of her are the only ones we took the whole time (oops) so here they are...




After we got back to Logan, my mom came up to stay with us for a couple days to finish out the Thanksgiving Holiday right by shopping the weekend away! Trevor even joined us for a little bit. It was a really good time. Then came Monday and it was back to the usual, work and school. Nothing to eventful happened, except the USU vs BYU basketball game on Wednesday. That was AWESOME! Utah State's Men's basketball team is so good and they are so fun to watch. This was an especially good game because BYU has refused to come play us for the past four years because they didn't think we were worth their time and they were so sure they would beat us. (I just think they were scared ha ha) But anyway, they finally came up here and we sent them home with a loss. We beat them by ten points, it was so funny! I hate BYU by the way, just their Men's team and their coach. I won't go bashing them or anything, but just know, I don't like them. And here is a picture of us at the game, we both look beat up, and well we basically are from work and school, so yeah...

And then today, while I am supposed to be studying for my Physiology final next week, what am I doing? Blogging and watching tv! Although I did have an excuse to watch tv, Trevor's family were on the World's Strictest Parents so I had to watch that. I think it was really well done and the Call Family did a very good job. I laughed a lot because the kids are just so stupid, but the Call's put them in line, and I enjoyed watching it. It will be showing at 6 and 9 tonight on CMT and tomorrow at 2:30. Here is a link to check it out.
http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/worlds_strictest_parents/161911/episode_about.jhtml When my husband found out they were asked to do the show, he was like,"I knew it! I knew I wasn't just being a baby growing up!" It was cute. But anyhow, things are good with us, we got a ton of snow today and it hasn't let up yet, so we may be snowed in for a few weeks. At least we can snowboard I guess.























































2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Man. I am so happy you are updating! Go USU for beating BYU! I HATE BYU!

That is awesome that his fam was on World's Strictest Parents! Amazing.

Kim Call said...

Glad you guys get to do something fun together once in awhile...like watching BYU get beat. BTW, Dad's family are diehard BYU fans...in case you ever need to know that. Me, I like to see them get beat a bit now and then but I try to stay out of the whole thing. Good to see you on the blog! You both look so good! Love, mom Call